Uniform at Hapton
We encourage all our children to wear school uniform as it makes them feel part of the Hapton family.
The school uniform is as follows:
- Burgundy school jumper or cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Knee-length grey, plain skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Black school shoes (no trainers)
- Black, grey or white socks
- Black, grey or burgundy tights
- In warmer months children may choose to wear a burgundy checked dress or grey shorts.
- Extreme hair styles are not permitted- This includes, mohicans, coloured hair, tramlines and hair shaved lower than a number 2.
- Long hair should be tied back - plain hairbands in school colours only
- Jewellery is not permitted for safety reasons in school. Only stud earrings should be worn. These should be removed on PE days prior to the children coming to school. Staff are not permitted to remove earrings from a child. If earrings can't be removed, they will need be covered with a plaster before the children come to school. Watches are permitted but will be removed for PE. No smart watches or fit bits allowed in school.
- Children are not permitted to wear gel or coloured nail varnish
PE kit is as follows:
- white t-shirt or polo shirt
- black shorts
- black pumps
- PE hoody or school jumper/cardigan
- Dark jogging bottoms or leggings in the colder months, shorts in the warmer months
- Pupils may come in trainers
- Pumps may be brought into school on PE days if necessary
School uniform can be purchased from Whittaker's at Pendle Village Mill or Moonline in Burnley Town Centre.